PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES ORDERING, PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT 410-491-8902.
WHAT IS THIS MUSHROOM??? HOW WILL IT BENEFIT ME?
Ganoderma: Medicinal properties
General – Antioxidant – Anti-aging
- Ganoderma is called the elixir of long life
- It is one of the best antioxidants (one of the most important)
- Ganoderma is a powerful anti-aging (as traditional use)
- It can increase the IQ and train the memory
- Increase vitality and combat decay
- It is used for asthenia (Associate with Royal Jelly and Spirulina)
- Benefits the adrenal glands (Strengthens and stimulates)
- Increases muscle strength and anaerobic and anabolic resistance
Protector – Prevent diseases
Help protect from any disease
- Stimulates the immune system and makes it more resistant
- It can eliminate waste from the human body
- Eliminate contaminating toxins from the body (Associate with Chlorella and Spirulina)
- In conditions such as; laryngitis, pharyngitis or neck or throat pain is used with good results
- thanks to its medicinal properties.
- Protects the respiratory system from any pollutant; gases, smoke inhalation.
- It can be used as a natural antibiotic (for viral diseases)
- Prevents the cold, the cold and the flu (Associate with Echinacea or Propolis)
- It is suitable for feverish conditions
- It is often used by people with allergies because Ganoderma can fight against
- By strengthening the immune system
- It is a potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- For people with fibromyalgia (Associate with Rhodiola, Griffonia simplicifolia)
Ganoderma is used to combat stress, and nervousness
- Ganoderma is a regulator and therefore improves the quality of sleep
- In many centers it is used for drug addicts who want to withdraw from their lives; alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, heroin … (often associated with Rhodiola, Ginseng)
- It is used to combat fear (fear of moving forward)
- Increase and improve concentration
- Stimulates the part of the brain responsible for storing memories and therefore increases memory
- Reishi is a powerful protector of the cardiovascular system (Associate with Omega 3)
- Combats headaches, migraines and headaches
Digestive – Organs – Liver
- Ganoderma is still used in those cases in which the liver (and any liver area) must be protected
- In case of jaundice
- In people with problems with alcohol ( inflammation of the liver)
- It is also a powerful protector against intestinal infections, protects and facilitates digestion
- Used by people with gallstones
GANODERMA: The powerhouse of mushrooms, has been used for over 2,000 years for its ability to support a healthy immune system because it help support the growth of your body’s own active immune system cells.
Furthermore, antioxidants and a healthy diet can really help your body fight the side effects of inflammation. We use the spores, the mycelium, and the ganoderma cap – each has its own unique blend of antioxidants to support fighting free radicals that can cause inflammation and damage at the cellular level.